Most of our customers count on Core Technology to install and implement the software products they license from us. As such, Core provides a delivery team that ensures the successful implementation of Core’s software technology. We work with our customers to develop a multi-phased project plan from the definition of initial requirements all the way through production roll out. This approach ensures that your software implementation occurs on time, stays within budget, and meets your overall project requirements.
Choosing the right software is one thing, but you could argue that nothing is more important than how a piece of software is deployed within an organization. Even if you already have an implementation process in place, chances are, it could be improved.
Here are a few tips:
1. Define Success Metrics
2. Ensure Compatibility
3. Assign a Point Person
4. Take Things Slow
5. Give Users Time
6. Stick to the Vendor’s Standards
7. Create a Culture of Communication
The company’s broad range of deployment tools and unique product capabilities result in:
- Phased implementation minimizing risk
- Rapid time-to-market resulting in a faster return on investment
- The highest degree of quality within the implementation lifecycle
- A high adoption rate post-implementation, resulting in a higher return on investment